As a Pepperi Admin user, you'll configure the settings in the Web Admin back office.
Log in to the Web Admin here: https://backoffice.pepperi.com using the credentials you registered with.
You'll be able to complete some useful tasks using the Pepperi Quick Start guided tour in the Web Admin. Below you'll find links with more information about each task. Once you get the hang of things you can continue to work on your own with guidance from our knowledge center.
1. Display functionality based on user profiles - Assign functionality and configurations by user profiles
2. Add custom fields - Here's an example of how to add a line-item custom field for every line in the cart: Add important line-item details to your order using custom fields
3. Configure catalog views - Order Center Configuration
4. Send Email notification with PDF attachment (part of a workflow) - How to configure Email notification
5. Set up a CRM and Merchandising form (for visit reports) - Creating Custom Activities for Sales Reps / Merchandisers