WRNTY Release 6.8 - New Features (web version)
ERP \ CRM integration - Export of accounts enables full synchronization cycle of accounts and contacts between the ERP and CRM
These functionalities will also be available in all subsequent SupeRep releases.
Items setup now includes a “card” view, enabling presenting items picture based on the catalog customization.
All characteristics of an item appear under the same menu, providing better access to the data:
Items can now be created based on customer’s specifications, including multiple variants for colors and sizes.
Managers can now delete submitted orders. They can be recovered at any time from the recycle bin.
Managers can now configure the email sent upon order submission.
- To, CC, Bcc with multiple addresses
- Define the attachment of the order approval (PDF, Excel or XML)
- Choose your account email template.
- Email title is fixed and includes customer name, order number and rep name
- New order form for one dimension (e.g. color) items
- Reorganization of the catalog menu bar
- Store list is now sorted alphabetically
ERP \ CRM integration
Additional options were added to the integration module
- Account integration – Account information can now be integrated back to the ERP \ CRM. Upon account creation or update, an XML file is uploaded to the WRNTY FTP integration server. The file includes all account information including contact persons.
- Orders XML integration file was enhanced to include the following information:
- Item properties
- Item code for matrix items
- Order PDF – order PDF can now be added to the integrations package; Customers can pull PDFs from WRNTY’s integration server and import them to their ERP \ CRM