Access Reports from the icon on the top right corner:
There are several existing Pre-defined Reports, described below. Reports may also be filtered by various fields and then saved under "My Reports". See this article: How To Customize Reports.
For each report, select the date range you wish to view (the default is one month).
If you have created custom Activity Types (custom forms, ie CRM Activities, Visit reports, etc.) a report will automatically be added for each Activity Type and will appear in the report list. If you did not add any Activities, a report will appear for the default Activities - Photo and Visit.
Filter, Save, and Export to Excel
Filter - When viewing a report, it's useful to hide the columns you don't need to display to make the report more viewer friendly. Click on the filter icon and deselect the fields you don't need to view in the report.
Save - You can also save the filtered report for future use, so you will not have to hide columns when viewing in the future. It will be accessible from the "My Reports" section above the pre-defined reports.
Export - You may also export reports to Excel by simply clicking on the icon.
1) Account Orders - Revenue per Account. Upon drill down on the Account, the item detail is displayed.
2) Activities - all the Activities (Orders, Phone Call, Task, Email, Stocktaking) carried out by all sales reps.
3) Assigned Catalogs - Accounts catalog assignments (if you are using Multiple Catalogs), including any price list assignments per catalog.
4) Distributor inventory - A report of your inventory to date.
5) Item Orders - total quantity ordered of an item. Upon drill down on the quantity, you will be presented with a breakdown of quantity ordered by Account.
6) Orders Items - orders placed, the items ordered, and the status of the order:
6) Sales Rep Orders per Brand - a summary of Revenue and Total Units per Brand by rep: