Pepperi QuickBooks integration V2.0 Release Notes
The Pepperi for Quickbooks plugin seamlessly synchronizes the customer and inventory data in your Quickbooks with your Pepperi application. It also automatically inserts any orders placed in Pepperi into your QuickBooks company file.
About Version 2.0
Latest installment of the Pepperi QuickBooks integration plugin presents a complete overhaul which addresses stability issues, and many features.
- Quickbooks Group items can now be synched into Pepperi.
- Discounts - Price changes made inside Pepperi will override the Quickbooks set sales price. Any taxes are calculated will be added on the changed price. Discounts are a feature inside Pepperi which can be activated if required.
- Price levels – Quickbooks price level applied per customer/per item can now be used in Pepperi.
- Creating new accounts in Pepperi – New customers created by reps will be pushed into Quickbooks during the synch process.
- Different shipping address per invoice\order – if a single order has a changed shipping address, the temporary address can be shown on that invoice/order
- Customer Balance – Now extracting customer current open balance as appears in the Quickbooks customer center.
- Order history – one time extraction of order history to import into Pepperi. Please note this feature is not automated.
- Full extraction - All items and customer data is extracted and can be used in the Pepperi catalog
Under the hood
Using a new method of communication offered by Quickbooks for third party integration, ensures a more stable environment for the synchronization process.
In addition, the plugin now comes built in with a scheduling component which obsoletes the use of the Windows Task Scheduler.
- The synch plugin supports all Quickbooks Windows versions. Quickbooks for Mac and Quickbooks online are not supported.
- The plugin requires a Quickbooks user to run. Any user with full access can be used. Please note that once the plugin is at work, this user can't be used to access Quickbooks from a different computer (though it can be used on the same one the plugin is installed at)
- Reckon Quickbooks users in Australia, please verify that your version supports 3rd party integrations. Currently this is true only for PRO versions and above.
- Installing the plugin on an unattended server is supported. However do note, that like Quickbooks itself, in order for the plugin to run - the computer must be kept logged in. Quickbooks can not run as a service.