Pepperi PROFESSIONAL sure provides you with a whole lot, however CORPORATE provides you with even more efficiency and sales-driving features!!
This article will explain the benefits. You can also see a simple feature comparison of the different packages here: Pepperi Packages.
Only CORPORATE version and above gives you the ability to define Multiple Transaction Types and Multiple Catalogs.
For each Transaction Type you can customize every aspect of the order process - the Cart layout, the Order PDF layout, header/footer of Order PDF, how items are summarized, as well as an email notification and file export Workflow triggered by the order status change, and additional sharing and file export settings.
Account-specific Multiple Catalogs allow you to separate your pre-order catalogs from current season and easily assign each catalog to a specific group of buyers.
If you're using Pepperi's B2B Storefront (Buyers) you can use Multiple Catalogs to define separate catalogs for reps and self-service buyers.
You can upgrade by yourself from the Web Admin and your payments will be automatically adjusted.
*IMPORTANT: If you are currently using automatic ERP integration or one of our ERP plugins you must consult with your success manager before using the features listed here and make sure they are implemented accordingly.
11 REASONS TO UPGRADE:
- Ever wish you could give your sales reps multiple transaction types to select from when placing an order?
- Ever need a different order table layout to go out for quotes than for regular sales orders?
- Have you ever wanted a different logo or title on the copy of the order for quotes than for invoices?
- What if you wanted different email recipients to receive the order depending on the status of the order, or on the type of order it was? For example: Quotes go to sales managers and accounts while submitted sales orders get sent to accounts, warehouse and back office team.
- What about certain orders to be exported to your ERP system, but not others?
- Are you using Pepperi Storefront? Do you need a dedicated transaction for self-service buyers with its own PDF, Header, footer, Email notifications, workflow, sharing, integrating, and file export settings?
- What if you wanted separate statistics, reports and lists for all your quotes, buyers self-service orders, sales orders from Pepperi, returns, and more?
- What if you're an independent sales rep and you want to email orders to each distributor with a different PDF, logos and different formatting?
- Are you just itching for multiple catalogs assigned to specific accounts?
- Don't you ever wish you could hide certain product lines from certain buyers, and reveal them to others?
- How happy would you be if you could define a purchasing target amount per catalog for your online self-service buyers? with an expiration date per catalog?