Pepperi PROFESSIONAL version customers that are also using Pepperi for Buyers for self-service ordering should perform the following tasks:
1. Add contacts: You can upload as many contacts as needed for each Account. These contacts will then be the buyer usernames connected to be able to place B2B orders. For detailed instructions on how to upload contacts: How to Upload Contacts for Accounts
2. Connect contacts: You can connect as many contacts as you need for each Account with a user and password enabling them to login and place orders. For detailed instructions on connecting contacts: How to Connect / Disconnect Buyers to self service ordering
3. Customize your Buyers order center: You can customize the experience your self-service ordering customers have when logging in to place orders. You can define everything from a login page wallpaper, to catalog filters, item views and cart and order list formats. For detailed instructions see the articles in the section "Storefront Administrator's Guide":
and more. . .
4. Customize your order process: You can configure the layout of the cart your buyers will see, the copy of the order PDF, its header, footer and general layout. You can also define workflow and additional in-order alert settings.
This is done via customization of the "Sales Order" Transaction Type (it may have a different name if you customized it). For detailed instructions see:
Sales Transaction Types (basic)
5. Instructing your buyers: The ordering process is very intuitive and simple to follow. It is also dependent on your specific configuration. For general guidelines, you can provide your buyers with the following guide to assist them and give them a step by step guide to using the Web Storefront: Buyer's Guide