When you are getting started with Pepperi for Buyers for the first time (if you are not using Pepperi for your sales reps) you will first need to upload your items and Accounts.
If you are already using Pepperi for Sales Teams, you already have your data loaded and you can skip straight to STEP 3.
If you are looking for a guide for your buyers that explains how they log in and place orders and view history see: Pepperi Buyer's Guide
- Import Non-Matrix Items to Pepperi
- Import Matrix Items to Pepperi
- Accessing the Error Log after Uploading Items/Accounts
- Bulk Upload Images
- Customize Fields and Catalog Views
- Upload Accounts without chain stores/multiple locations
- Upload Accounts with chain stores/multiple addresses
- Assigning Price Lists to Accounts
STEP 3: Connecting your buyers, configuring Catalog Views, Branding, Cart Layout, and more..
Refer to the Storefront Admin Guide for detailed articles on connecting customers and additional configuration.