Favorites and Wishlists are currently supported in the old Order Center only. We are currently migrating all customers to the new Order Center. If this is a critical feature for you, please contact us.
- Favorites provide catalog personalization for reps, for quick access to products to present to customers for easy ordering. Favorites are defined by the sales rep on the Pepperi app.
- Wishlists are customer specific lists defined to include items the customer may be interested in for later purchase. Wishlists are defined by the sales rep on the Pepperi app per customer.
- The lists are created, edited and sorted by the sales rep
To setup Favorites and Wishlist you will need to:
1. Enable this option in the Pepperi Web Admin
2. The Sales Rep will create the Favorites and Wishlists on the Pepperi App on their tablet. The lists are specific to each rep, and are not created by the Pepperi admin.
To enable the option for the sales rep to be able to select items as Favorites or Wishlist - log in to the Pepperi Web Admin.
Go to Settings -> Sales Activities -> Transaction Types
Click Edit (pencil icon) on the Transaction Type you want to make the Favorites and Wishlist available for (if you only have one transaction type edit that one).
Go to the Menu Tab and edit the Rep Form.
Drag the Favorites and/or Wishlist from the "Views" section to the Layout:
Now the sales rep needs to log in to the Pepperi app on their tablet and create their Favorites and Wishlists.
Favorites are not Account-specific and represent items the Sales Rep wishes to list as their preferred items to show to any customer, therefore they can be created from BOTH the read-only "Catalog" view as well as the Account catalog view once a transaction was started in the Order Center view.
Wishlists are Account-specific and therefore can only be created once you selected an Account and started a transaction.
On the tablet go to the Transaction Type you edited, and tap on "Select":
Now tick off the items you want to include in either a Favorites or a Wishlist, then tap "Add To" and select Favorites or Wishlist from the menu.
You will be presented with an existing list of Favorites/Wishlists you can add the selected items to, or you can create a new list by tapping the "+" symbol.
The list is not created.
To view the lists tap the menu, select "Favorites" or "Wishlists" and the lists will be displayed.
Edit or sort them by tapping "Edit" in the top right corner and then tapping on the list you wish to edit:
- Rename the list
- Sort the order in which the items will appear in the list
- Delete the list
- Sort the order of the lists themselves, so that more commonly used lists appear first.
You can also set the order in which the lists themselves appear by tapping on "Sort" and dragging the lists to create the order you require.
When you are finished tap Done.
To exit the lists tap "Back" and you will be brought to the regular Order Center view with the Main Categories and Filters.