New Features (details below)
- Pepperi B2B Storefront - App for Buyers
- App Home Screen Customization
- Account Dashboard Customization
- Create Packages to sell related items and give bonuses
- Item Transaction History in Item Details View
- Send Item Files by email and Share Item Info by Email enhanced
- Duplicate orders even before they have been submitted
- iOS 8 64 bit support
- Inventory indicator (blue dot) will no longer appear if there are no inventory in order alerts configured.
- Smart Search date ranges now include Before AND After dates for easy date range definitions.
- The matrix view will now remember the previous information you selected to display when viewing variants (for details on customizing the matrix view to show variant info click here).
- Give reps ability to increase prices by percentages (negative discounts now supported).
Pepperi App for Buyers
Pepperi Mobile Storefront is a first of its kind B2B e-commerce app available on the App Store, providing your customers with simple, intuitive and lightning-fast self-service ordering.
Customization options were added in order to give Reps and Buyers each their own uniquely customized experience.
App Home Screen Customization
By popular demand, we have now enabled customization of the buttons on the Home Screen of Pepperi app. You can now decide which buttons appear and sort as well as name them as you wish!
You can also add your own Home Screen Shortcut button. This shortcut provides direct access to the activity of your choice, bypassing any screens typically shown along the way.
For example, if you select a Sales Transaction as the shortcut button, it will open a list of Accounts to select from and then open the catalog, bypassing the Accounts View and Dashboard screens.
For detailed instructions: App Home Screen Customization
To load the correctly sized Home Screen wallpaper image see:
Account Dashboard Customization
You can now fully customize the Account Dashboard - including the Recent Activities, Upper and Lower Dashboard.
The Activities Toolbar and Activities Menu remain customize-able as well, they have just been moved to separate tabs in the Account Dashboard Customization -> Activities Toolbar and Menu tabs.
The Header tab allows you to select up to 4 fields to be shown in the Account Dahshboard Header. Learn more...
Recent Activities now allows you to select Activity Lists (before it was just single activities) for display in the Recent Activities bar.
Activities Toolbar and Activities Menu
These existing forms have been positioned in the Account Dashboard Layout, and they control the same options as they did before. Select the Activities you wish to appear in the Toolbar VS. those that will appear in the Menu. The Toolbar is limited to 7 items. The Menu has no limit. Learn more. . .
Customize which graphs and charts (called "Widgets") will appear in the Upper and Lower Account Dashboards.
Widgets are now added under the configuration files section. Learn more about adding widgets here: Customizing the Account Dashboard using Widgets.
Create Packages to sell related items and give bonuses
Packages are now supported in Pepperi allowing you to create two types of package offers. For details on setting up packages: Cros-sell and Upsell Campaigns
- Fixed Package Bonus - allows you to define a package of items that must be purchased in order to receive a package of items for free.
- Sum Total Package Bonus - allows you to indicate an amount that must be ordered from a list of items. When this amount is reached the free Bonus items will be added to the cart in the quantities indicated.
Item Transaction History - Last Ordered Date, Quantity and Price of an item
Sales reps can now have this important information at their fingertips no matter what catalog view they are using.
You can now customize all catalog views to include Last Ordered Date/Quantity/Price of an item (not only in the Item details view).
The fields appear in the "Transaction History" section of the customization form. Drag the ones you want to appear to the layout.
Send Item File Attachments by email and Share Item Info by Email enhanced
Reps can now share the file attachments you have associated with each item by email. Learn more about loading up to 3 files per item here.
You can also share an item's information in an email, such as properties, pricing, codes, and more.
Pepperi now allows you to customize the information that appears when you share an item from the catalog by email. The fields you position in the layout are the ones sent in the email message body when you email an item.
Duplicate orders even before they have been submitted
Pepperi now allows you to duplicate orders that are in creation, before you submit them. If you are in the process of creating an order and you're not yet ready to submit it, you can still duplicate it for use with the same or another customer. There are all kinds of cases that this can come in handy!