We are happy to announce some great new features in Pepperi for iOS V4.99:
- New Filters configuration in the catalog. Easily create filters such as - "Not ordered this month", "Not replenished in past 14 days" using any item fields and properties.
- Improved trade show mode – allow users to access all customers without the need to sync all of them to the device. You can now search for customers online and download on an as needed basis.
- Barcode view enhancements such as: scroll bar added, beep sound when item scanned not found, open the matrix view for variant items in a pop up window.
The new flexible filters mean that all Pepperi fields, including custom fields, are now available for use as criteria in catalog filters. Any Item fields such as "Case Quantity", "Item Inventory", "Color", "Size" - can now be used to create filters.
Create filters such as:
- Beverages sold in cases of 6 or 12
- Items ordered by this customer in the past 2 weeks
- By color: Scarves that come in red or blue, Silver rings
- Items with a delivery date of less than 1 month away
The interface is simple to use. In Settings -> Items go to Filters and create as many filters as you need.
This version of the app supports the security policy settings which you can control in the Web Admin. Set the following options when sales teams or buyers are setting their passwords, or receiving a new password.
- Minimum password length
- Require numeric characters
- Require alphabetic characters
- Require UPPER CASE characters
- Require lower case characters
- Require special characters
- Password expiration policy
- Password history limitation
- Require password change upon login (OTP)
(A nice tip on setting new passwords: you can create your own reset password email template for users/buyers to receive. For details see: Reset password email ).
After assigning only the minimum required Accounts to users, if you then select Trade show mode for the user, they will be able to access all accounts online (even those not assigned to them).
After assigning tradeshow mode, the user will see all their originally assigned Accounts listed, with an option to search online for more Accounts at the bottom of the list. When tapping "Search online", all online accounts will appear shaded in green. When tapping on a shaded account, the user may access it and perform any activity on it.
The Account will then be added to the user's offline list, and any activity on this Account will be included in the user's history and reports.
Access online Accounts:
For the online Account search, you must have the new trade show mode enabled. If you don't have this enabled, please contact support and ask them to enable it for you.
Some enhancements were made to make the bar code view more efficient and easy to use.
When users are scanning items using UPC codes, their eyes are not always on the device. When an item is scanned by UPC and is not found in the catalog, a beep will now be sounded to alert the user that the item was not added to the cart.
A scroll bar was added to this view for convenient scrolling through long item lists.
When scanning items with variants, the matrix view opens to allow for ordering quantities of each variant. (If a prepack is configured for the item, a menu will pop up allowing the user to select which prepack quantities to order.)
Hold finger on the item box to open its menu allowing you to easily access the Item Info and Share options.