- Prevent users from creating new Accounts. The + "Add new Account" button will be hidden if the "New" status does not exist in the Account Workflow
- Totals summary box in shopping cart - allows you to see the order summarized by Category, Delivery Date, special campaigns, and more
This version of the app supports the security policy settings which you can control in the Web Admin. Set the following options when sales teams or buyers are setting their passwords, or receiving a new password.
- Minimum password length
- Require numeric characters
- Require alphabetic characters
- Require UPPER CASE characters
- Require lower case characters
- Require special characters
- Password expiration policy
- Password history limitation
- Require password change upon login (OTP)
(A nice tip on setting new passwords: you can create your own reset password email template for users/buyers to receive. For details see: Reset password email ).
When using the new Workflows for Account creation, you may omit the "New" to "In creation" transition step in order to block the "+" Add new Account button from appearing on the Accounts list.
This prevents users from creating new Accounts, which may be against your company policy or inconsistent with your ERP records.
To configure the totals box see: How to configure Totals Summary.