Why would you want to duplicate a Transaction Type?
1. Testing trade promotions on one of your transactions, and want to do it on a test environment first.
2. You created a Transaction Type for one channel - ie Sales Reps - to use, and you want to create a similar Transaction Type for the Buyers on the eCommerce site to use. Duplication will allow you to just make the tweaks you need without having to recreate Workflows, configure views, add custom fields.
When duplicating a Transaction Type all custom fields, Workflows, configurations of Order Center View, Cart, Menus, etc... will be duplicated.
How to duplicate Transaction Types
1. Go to Settings -> Sales Activities -> Transaction Types
2. Click on Add new Transaction Type
3. Enter a name, description and select an icon for the Transaction Type and click Select
4. Select the Transaction Type you wish to duplicate from your existing temeplates (not library)
5. click OK and Save.
Now continue tweaking this Transaction to configure it for the intended use.