Use your own domain name for online B2B Commerce. Register your domain name and customize the login page with your own branding via the Pepperi Web App Custom Domain and Login Add-ons.
To enable this Add-on contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may choose any domain name you wish. Make sure it's available for Pepperi use only.
If you already have a website such as: www.myb2b.com then this is not a suitable domain since it's already being used for another site.
However, you could use a variation of it: app.myb2b.com , which would be suitable assuming it's not in use.
Once you complete the steps below and register your domain name, you will then load your brand's graphic assets on the login page, such as the logo and marketing image. Follow these instructions: Customize login page with your own branding
To register your domain follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Pepperi Web App as Admin and go to Settings
2. Click on Add-ons -> Tools Setup -> Add
3. Select Branded Domain -> OK
The Custom Domain option will now be available under Settings -> Branded App (in the left margin).
4. Click on Custom Domain and enter the Host and the Domain name and click "Issue Certificate"
In our example Host is app, and Domain is myb2b.com
Pepperi will issue a dedicated, fully managed SSL certificate for your chosen domain name.
Certificate generation might take from a few minutes to several hours, come back and check periodically.
Once the DNS record is generated, update it in your DNS host. To complete this phase, follow the method provided by your DNS host.
Do not delete the DNS records you will enter in your DNS host
Your SSL certificate auto-renews annually. Between renewals, it's important that the DNS records remain valid. If you remove the DNS records, the auto-renewal will fail and access to your site will not be possible due to an expired certificate.
Once your DNS host is updated, domain ownership will be approved by Amazon (this is an automatic process that happens in the background). This process may take about 15 minutes, but can take longer.
5. Click "Issue Routing Record"
Once domain ownership is completed and SSL certificate is issued, we will provide you with a Routing CNAME record. Copy this record to your DNS host.
6. Enter the redirect URL in the Pepperi Security Groups setting on the Studio back office
- Log in to the Pepperi Studio as admin, go to Settings -> Company Profile -> Security Groups
- Edit the "Default" security group.
- Go to the Login and Session tab
- Enter your custom domain URL in Redirect URL upon login
If you have multiple Security Groups, make sure to enter the custom domain in all of them.
Now you can continue to the next step Customize login page with your own branding