If there are promotions linked with retail audit on same sub-group of items it would be important to go through these out of one activity.
Reps can't say what comes first, ordering or data tacking
We create a audit form as part of transaction header.
- Data collection can only be started when order has been taken.
- Order must be submitted in any case, also when nothing is ordered, therefore we created a dummy item
What is needed:
- A link of transaction and related retail-audit
- either out of one transaction being able to submit without order
- or as visible link to a activity newly created by opening transaction (or vice versa)
Finally a subset of items grouped by vendor, distributor or retail chains etc. should be displayable as a) order catalogue or b) retail audit of type X (where X represent the question type for each item.
Please sign in to leave a comment.