Pepperi API makes it easy for your IT team to integrate Pepperi with 3rd party systems by leveraging an open, standards-based API.
2. Bulk-upload API
Pepperi provides 2 types of API endpoints:
1. RESTful API
A standard REST-based API, which provides access to Pepperi’s data objects, with a rich set of API features, including advanced data filters and definition of specific response fields.
2. Bulk-upload API
Optimized for massive uploads of data into Pepperi – uploads quickly and efficiently large sets of data from your back-end systems into Pepperi – using either JSON or CSV – in an asynchronous mode.
It is now easier than ever to quickly build robust integrations between Pepperi and your backend systems: ERP ,CRM, Accounting or Business Intelligence tools.
Get started by following these steps:
- Visit our new Developer Center - and Register as a new Developer - it's free!
- Register a new App and get an API Consumer Key to access the APIs
- Try the API using a Playground - no coding is required!
- Check out the Code Libraries to get started with C# .Net Code Library
- Integrate and share your business back-end processes with Pepperi, your back-end systems and any other third-party system used in your organization.
- Gain real-time transactional integration using Webhooks.
- Enjoy super-fast data sync between Pepperi and your back-end systems.
- Build bullet-proof integrations – leveraging Pepperi API error handling.
- Build highly secured integrations – using Pepperi API over SSL and OAuth 2.0 Authentication.
- API access to standard Pepperi objects and fields as well as to User Defined Tables and User Defined Fields.
- Integration using .NET, Java, PHP or any other development language that supports REST-based API.
- Robust API filtering queries over your Pepperi data using familiar SQL style syntax.
- Optimized data transfer by defining the desired set of fields of the API response.
- Upload your initial data to Pepperi using bulk API.
- Update Pepperi with every data change on your back-end system using standard REST API.
- Use Webhooks to get real-time data updates from Pepperi and immediately insert or update your back-end data.
- Create your own custom BI reports over the Pepperi data exposed in API.
- Run monitoring API calls to ensure all your Pepperi data and back-end system data are well synced.
Please sign in to leave a comment.