Once you have signed up for a Google Play Developer Account, you’ll start filling in the information about your app in the Store Listing which includes text and images.
Each part of the store listing has length/dimension or other requirements. Make sure to follow these.
Data Safety Form
Google Play store requires you to fill in a Data Safety form about your app. This information will be shown on your app's store listing to help Google Play users understand how your app collects and shares user data before they download (Pepperi does not collect or share any personal user information).
It is important to make sure that the information you enter on the form is accurate and in accordance with the Pepperi app's data collection. Inaccurate information can delay the approval of your app. For more information on the Data Safety form see: Provide information for Google Play Data Safety form.
Examples of data collected by the Pepperi app on the users' devices:
- Log files to monitor errors. These logs can then be sent to Pepperi's log service to troubleshoot problems.
- Photos taken by the device camera on activity forms within the app (of store displays, products, etc)
- Location - if you are tracking the location of where activities are submitted by your users, then Pepperi will capture geolocation of the devices to display the coordinates on a map view. For a guide on how to configure Map view reports using geolocation see Activity Lists.
The Data Safety form responses can be loaded via a CSV file provided by Pepperi with all the responses pre-loaded.
In the App Content -> Data Safety section click on "Import from CSV" and import this CSV file containing all the responses required for the Pepperi app.
After loading is successful click "Import"
After Import is successful you must go through the form to view all of the answers that were imported by clicking "Next" on each section.
At the end click "Submit" and the form will be submitted to Google for review.
The minimum graphics are 2 screenshots, a high res icon and a feature graphic as in the guidelines below. More screenshots, a promo video and a banner are optional.
Some of the basic requirements are listed below, however the most up to date requirements are available on Google Play Console Help.
- Minimum dimension: 320px
- Maximum dimension: 3840px
- The maximum dimension of your screenshot can't be more than twice as long as the minimum dimension.
High res icon
- 32-bit PNG (with alpha)
- Dimensions: 512px by 512px
- Maximum file size: 1024KB
- JPEG or 24-bit PNG (no alpha)
- Dimensions: 1024px by 500px
Please sign in to leave a comment.