Once you have signed up for a Google Play Developer Account, you’ll start filling in the information about your app in the Store Listing which includes text and images.
Each part of the store listing has length/dimension or other requirements. Make sure to follow these.
Graphic Assets required for Google Play Store Listing:
The minimum graphics are 2 screenshots, a high res icon and a feature graphic as in the guidelines below. More screenshots, a promo video and a banner are optional.
Some of the basic requirements are listed below, however the most up to date requirements are available on Google Play Console Help.
- Minimum dimension: 320px
- Maximum dimension: 3840px
- The maximum dimension of your screenshot can't be more than twice as long as the minimum dimension.
High res icon
- 32-bit PNG (with alpha)
- Dimensions: 512px by 512px
- Maximum file size: 1024KB
- JPEG or 24-bit PNG (no alpha)
- Dimensions: 1024px by 500px