The build has failed, what should I do?
Make sure all steps in the configuration tab are complete:
- Your Apple Developer Account is set up correctly
- Have you accepted all legal agreements?
- Pepperi has access to your developer account
- Check this in Apple Developer Account under Users and Access
- Your App ID is registered on the developer portal
- You've uploaded an app icon and logo
Upload status is failed, but I can still see the build on App Store Connect.
It's possible that Pepperi received an error or timeout from ATC when trying to upload a build, but the build actually uploaded successfully. In this case you can continue as if the upload status is successful.
I got an alert from Apple Developer store that my app certificate is going to expire soon.
Apps already on the app store don't require a new certificate. There is no action required. If you will need to upload a new version (build) of your app in the future, the Pepperi Add On will automatically generate a new certificate if the old one has expired.
Can I upload the same build twice?
No, App Store Connect requires that each build has a unique build number.