Activity Lists allow you to create reports of all Pepperi activity in your company.
(New Activity Lists need to be enabled by Pepperi support. Your current lists will be automatically copied to the new format, enabling the functionality below.)
You may create as many lists as you need, and configure their permissions so they are displayed to the relevant users (managers, buyers, reps, etc.). Admins also have access to Audit logs to view the trail of data changes on orders and activities.
Examples of Activity List reports:
- Submitted Sales Orders over the past 6 weeks
- Orders still In Creation by Storefront buyers placing self-service orders
- Orders over $5,000.00 submitted by customers
- Quotes that are still open for your top customers
- Photos taken at stores (in a cards view list with enlarge-able thumbnail images)
- A map view of the visits performed at stores by sales reps, with locations of the visits displayed as pins on the map based on geolocation at the time of the visit.
Sales Orders over the last 6 months with Total Amount (Table view)
Sales Orders (Map View)
The lists are fully configurable, and may contain any type of activities in a variety of formats. They may be viewed on the mobile app as well as on the web app.
Format of list view: List, Card, Lines, Details, Map
Sorting: by any field
Filtering: create any logical combination of fields to filter the activities for a specific list.
Searching: each list may be searched and "Smart" searched by any field configured.
This article will explain how to:
- Create an Activity List (Type, Sorting, and Filters)
- Configure the list View
- Configure the list Smart Search
- Configure the list Total box
- Configure the list Permissions (which users may view the list)
- Add Activities button to the Home Screen so users can access the lists
- Add a specific Activity List as a shortcut from the Home Screen
Create an Activity List
Go to Settings -> Sales Activities -> Activity Lists
Click on Add New Activity List
Name - name the list
Description - description for your reference
List View Type -
- Table - configurable table list view
- Card - a card view with a thumbnail image, ideal for listing photo activities
- Details - activity information on the left pane, when you click on the activity, it's details are displayed on the right pane (similar to an email client).
- Line - taller lines that can display more fields, ideal for mobile phone screens that can't display wide tabular lists.
- Map - activities will be displayed as pins on the map. You must capture the geolocation in the Workflow of the Activity/Transaction in order for the pin to be displayed (see Capture Geolocation action in Workflow). Clicking on the pin will open a preview of the activity with a "More details" link to drill down to the full screen of the activity with all the details. Make sure to configure the "List View Configuration" layout so that fields will be displayed when clicking on the pin (otherwise no pins will show on the map).
Date Range - if you wish you can predefine the date range of activities that will be displayed in the list. The date range can be set based on any date field, for example:
- Creation Date
- Action Time
- Delivery Date
- Account Creation Date
- Custom date fields
- more. .
For example: all activities submitted during the past 2 weeks, or activities whose creation date is in the last month.
Sort By - define which field the activities will be sorted by, and indicate ascending or descending
Filter - filter the activities to be displayed in the list by any field, including custom fields. Add as many logical combinations of fields to define the types of activity you wish to see in this list, using "And" and "Or" operators. You may later modify the pattern of and/or in the editor below the filters.
Common filter examples:
Filter by Activity Type Name - to filter the types of Activities that should be displayed in this list
Filter by Status - to filter the status of the Activities that should be displayed in this list
Filter by a custom field
Configure the List View
Once you created the list and filters above, click Save and you will be brought to the configuration tab.
List View is where you configure the fields that will appear in each entry of the list.
Edit the List View and add the fields that you want to appear in this type of list.
Type Table - will display the fields in columns
Type Card - will display the fields laid out in a thumbnail box-like area
Type Details - will display the fields in the left pane
Type Line - will display the fields in a tall line, you can fit the fields into the line as you require
Type Map - will display the fields in the preview pop up when clicking on a pin on the map, with a "More details" link to the full activity.
Configure the list Smart Search
The list can be filtered in the app and on the web by filtering by the relevant fields in its Smart Search. Each list has its own filtering fields.
Configure the Smart Search to include the fields you wish to filter the list by. For example you may want the list to be search-able by the Sales Rep that created the activities. In this case, ass "Sales Rep Name" to the Smart Search layout.
Configure the List Totals
A Totals box will appear at the top of each list. You can configure any numerical field to be totaled for all the listed Activities. For example, the Grand Total for all orders. Configure this field in the "Totals Box" layout.
You may also configure additional numerical fields to be totaled, and they will be displayed in the menu that is opened below the top Total box. Configure these fields in the "Expanded Totals" layout.
Configure the Permissions (which profiles can view the lists)
For each profile add the lists that should be available for the profile. When viewing the Activities on the device or WebApp the lists each profile has access to will be presented in the list selection for them to choose from.
Add Activities button to the Home Screen so users can access the lists
Users will access the list via the Activities button from their Home Screen (mobile app and WebApp).
Make sure that "Activity List" is added to the layout of the App Home Screen configuration. (for details on App Home Screen configuration: App Home Screen Configuration).
It's located in the "General" group of fields.
You may rename it to any label you wish. For example: "Reports", "View History", etc..
Add a specific Activity List as a shortcut from the Home Screen
You can also add a shortcut to a specific Activity List you have created from the Home Screen.
The Activity Lists are located in the "Activity Lists" group of fields.
When adding a specific list, it will be directly opened (without having to select it from the menu).
Audit Trail Log
Admin users can track the information that has been changed on customers, orders, forms or contacts, who made the changes, and when they were made.
Any fields that have been changed can be tracked in the Audit Log. Here are just a few examples:
- Address change on an Account
- Item quantity changed on an order
- Price change on an order
To access the log, select the object in the relevant list - Activity/Contacts/Account - and select "Audit Log" from the menu.
The fields that were changed, the user who made the changes, and the date and time the changes were made will be displayed in the log.
*Coming soon - export log to Excel