Pepperi Add-ons provide powerful capabilities to your B2B Commerce Platform.
There is a list of available add-ons available to Admins in the Web App ->Settings. Detailed information on each Add-on provided below.
Contact your success manager to activate the add-ons you require.
- Trade Promotions - set up a wide variety of promotions, and then push them out to the different sales channels - field reps, B2B eCommerce, telesales, or merchandisers. This is all done on a graphical promotions editor that is configurable by non-technical users.
- Custom Domain and Login - Use your own domain name for online B2B Commerce. Register your domain name and customize the login page with your own branding via the Pepperi Web App Custom Domain and Login Add-ons.
- Theme Editor - Link your brand colors, fonts, shadows and styling to the look and feel of your B2B commerce storefront, giving you more control over your customer's experience.
- Private Label iOS/Android - Private Label the Pepperi app as your own, with your branding improves your brand strength and reputation.
- Automated Jobs - A tool for Pepperi Admins, allowing you to execute a wide range of business tasks based on gathering and processing data from both Pepperi and external sources.
- Data Retention - Retain your organization's Pepperi data for as long (or short) as it is needed, archiving old Transactions, Activities, and Transaction Lines based on the number of months back you wish to keep. An efficient retention policy will improve performance platform-wide. Define a default setting for months to retain, and specific retention policies for each activity type.
Health Monitor Add-on - Health Monitor allows you to monitor the connectivity of your users to the Pepperi Cloud by showing you the sync connectivity status over time. The Health Monitor also has a notification component, that alerts about a connectivity issue immediately via a MS Teams notification.