Pepperi can be configured to send email notifications with a PDF copy of the order or Activity form to recipients you indicate.
To learn how to configure emails to be sent out as part of the Workflow for Transactions or Activities, see How to Set Email Notification for Transactions (Sales Orders)
The PDF layout is configurable via the Views and Forms -> Order Details -> PDF configuration, per Transaction Type.
The top of the file contains a title, which can be customized as follows:
- Find which configuration file is used for your Transaction / Activity PDF by going to the Workflow tab and locating the "Email" action, then check which file is indicated as the attachment.
- Download the file from Settings --> Configuration Files --> Configuration Files
- Find these lines in the file: (or just the PDF title)
<span style="margin-top:5px" >
***THE PDF TITLE***
<!--<xsl:value-of select="/Root/Title/Caption" /> -->
- Upload the new XSLT:
- Give the configuration file a meaningful name
- Update the file in the Transaction/Activity Workflow Email action