Pepperi uses Apple's API to access team information that is needed to build, sign and upload the binary code used in your Private Label app to App Store Connect.
You will need to generate and download an API Key in your App Store Connect developer account, and upload that key to Pepperi's Private Label Add on.
Here are the steps to generate an App Store Connect Account API Key for Pepperi usage:
- Log in as an Admin to your App Store Connect account.
- Select Users and Access, and then select the API Keys tab.
- Click Generate API Key or the Add (+) button. Note: if it's your first time generating an API key, you'll need to click to request access, mark the agreement checkbox, and you will immediately be granted access.
- Enter a name for the key (such as Pepperi Private Label). The name is for your reference only and is not part of the key itself.
- Under Access, select the App Manager role for the key.
- Click Generate. The new key's name, key ID, a download link, and other information appears on the page.
- Click "Download API Key" link next to the new API key.
Note: Individual API keys can be downloaded only once. Make sure you save a backup of your key in a secure place.