You can customize the login page at https://app.pepperi.com with your own domain name and branding.
To enable this add-on first contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Then follow the instructions below.
First register your domain:
You must have a custom domain in order to configure a custom login page. Complete the process of registering your own domain with Pepperi so that your users can login at your-domain.com to the webapp.
Then customize the login page branding:
To customize the login page follow these steps to customize the login page:
1. Log in to the Pepperi Web App as Admin and go to Settings
2. Click on Add-ons -> Tools Setup -> Add
3. Select Branded Login -> OK
The Custom Login option will now be available under Settings -> Branded App (in the left margin).
Name - enter a name to refer to the custom login
Description - enter a description
- Allow only customer to access my branded app - only buyers that you invite from your Pepperi account will be able to login using your branded login page. This is the most common permission setting.
- Allow additional business partners to access my branded app - If you have customers in common with another distributor using the Pepperi B2B Commerce Storefront, you may want to allow them to sign in via your branded login page.
- My branded app is public - any Pepperi user (worldwide) can login using your branded login page.
Custom Login Tab
Switch to the Custom Login tab, where you will load your brand graphic assets according to the requirements listed:
1. Browser tab name and icon - provide your favicon as a .png file with a transparent background. The favicon you load here will appear on the login page only and not on the pages inside the system after logging in. To use the same favicon on the inner pages load it in the Header customization file, instructions here: Customize login page with your own branding
2. Background color or image (background of entire screen - default is light gray). If you want an image to appear in the background the dimensions are: 2560 width X 1440 height, or similar dimensions with a ratio of 16:9.
3. Company logo - dimensions: 300 width X 218 height, or similar dimensions with a ratio of 37:27. We recommend a .png file with a transparent background.
4. Branding (Marketing) image - on the left side of the login. The dimensions are: 1200 width X 1280 height, or similar with a ratio of 15:16.
5. Login Title and Subtitle - provide your text
6. Main button color - provide your brand color code
7. External Identity Provider - Allow your users to login with external providers Facebook or Google. Make sure this is also enabled in their security group setting in the Back Office.