Pepperi Insights allows you to drive smarter buying decisions by providing the user with operational analytics dashboards based on role and hierarchy, all within the sales process.
Use Insights to focus reps and buyers on sales programs, new product launches, targets and KPI's, sales statistics and more.
Insights shows users important information right within the Pepperi mobile app and Web app:
- How reps are doing VS their colleagues – in sales targets per brand / per customer.
- Operational - number of visits, % visits with orders, coverage vs target
- Commission information so they know what to expect this month
- Sales programs - Yearly, quarterly, etc, customer specific
- Promoted Products - periodic initiatives, new launches, growth items to focus on.
View a short Webinar introducing Pepperi Insights with an overview of the benefits and configuration process here: Pepperi Insights - Operational Analytics Webinar
Example of Insights Rep Dashboard showing brand targets and visits tracking:
Example of Insights manager's dashboard - Targets V Actual, Top sellers, Account sales by category, and more...
Insights configuration is done in the Pepperi back office. Using Pepperi data, as well as imported external data (targets,KPIs) create dashboard pages and publish them to the relevant profiles - Rep, Sales Manager, Buyer and more.
Insights modules include:
Data Index - index the fields you wish to use in your dashboard charts and graphs
Data Queries - create queries that summarize the fields according to your dashboard needs, select fields and filters using a graphical UI.
Pages layout designer - drag and drop dashboard designer, define the look of the dashboard pages for each user profile