Page builder allows you to design the layout of pages for use within the Pepperi app.
The pages can contain block components such as:
- Benchmark Chart, Chart, Scorecard, Table
- Slideshow, gallery
- More coming soon. . .
The pages can be used for multiple purposes within the app:
- Home page design - buyers home page for Pepperi B2B eCommerce
- Insights operational analytics dashboards to visualize data
- And more coming soon. .
Go to Settings -> Pages
Add a Page
Select a blank page to start.
- Page Name
- Sections - click + to add a section
- Blocks - drag block components into sections
- Configure the "General" and "Content" tabs of each block
- Preview your design on different screen sizes, and Save the page
- Publish the page when it's ready for users to view
Assign permissions for the page for the different Pepperi user profiles using "Slugs".
Export and Import Page templates for re-use, backup, or testing changes.
See: Guide to configuring a Buyer homepage
Blocks for use by Insights Dashboard Pages:
- Chart - block for Bar, Column, Line, Pie charts
- Benchmark Chart - block for comparing two data points
- Scorecards - block for a one data point view on a rectangular card
- Table - block for values displayed in a table format
Blocks for use for buyer homepage design:
- Gallery - displays a row of clickable images
- Slideshow - automated slideshow of images with title/subtitle/action button
- Notifications - block that displays push notifications received by the user
Export and Import page templates
To export a page you have already designed, enter the page and open the menu and select "Export Page"
A JSON file will be downloaded
In the Page Builder list of pages select the page you wish to import to, and select "Import Page" from the menu.
Please sign in to leave a comment.