Page builder allows you to design the layout of pages for use within the Pepperi app.
The pages can contain block components such as:
- Benchmark Chart, Chart, Scorecard, Table
- Slideshow, gallery
- More coming soon. . .
The pages can be used for multiple purposes within the app:
- Home page design - buyers home page for Pepperi B2B eCommerce
- Insights operational analytics dashboards to visualize data
- And more coming soon. .
Go to Settings -> Pages
Add a Page
Select a blank page to start.
- Page Name
- Sections - click + to add a section
- Blocks - drag block components into sections
- Configure the "General" and "Content" tabs of each block
- Preview your design on different screen sizes, and Save the page
- Publish the page when it's ready for users to view
Assign permissions for the page for the different Pepperi user profiles using "Slugs".
Export and Import Page templates for re-use, backup, or testing changes.
Blocks for use by Insights Dashboard Pages:
- Chart - block for Bar, Column, Line, Pie charts
- Benchmark Chart - block for comparing two data points
- Scorecards - block for a one data point view on a rectangular card
- Table - block for values displayed in a table format
Blocks for use for buyer homepage design:
- Gallery - displays a row of clickable images
- Slideshow - automated slideshow of images with title/subtitle/action button
- Notifications - block that displays push notifications received by the user
Export and Import page templates
To export a page you have already designed, enter the page and open the menu and select "Export Page"
A JSON file will be downloaded
In the Page Builder list of pages select the page you wish to import to, and select "Import Page" from the menu.