You will need to create a CSV file with the contacts. A sample file with the required columns is attached below.
The column headings must be:
- ExternalID - Give the contact an ID number (mandatory)
- AccountExternalID - Account ID the contact belongs to (mandatory)
- FirstName - First Name
- LastName - Last Name
- Phone - Phone
- Mobile - Cellular phone number
- Email - email address (mandatory for B2B Storefront)
- Role - Role of the contact - ie Manager, Customer Service, etc. (not required)
- Make sure that the delimiter that you use in the file is the same as the one listed in your ERP settings.
To check this go to:
- ERP Integration
Check that the CSV Delimiter entered there is the same one you are using in your file.
- For example: If a semi-colon is entered in the configuration, then make sure to use a semi-colon as your delimiter in your CSV file. If a comma is entered then use a comma, etc...
Next step is to load the CSV file:
Go to Settings --> ERP Integration --> Logs and Upload data
Select API Contact Person from the data file type:
Browse to the CSV file you have created according to Pepperi's Contact Person template.
Contacts may be viewed in the Managers App via Contact Lists and may also be viewed in the app in the detail view of the Account on the app (by pressing the "i" for more info on the Account card) and tapping on the Contacts link.
DOWNLOAD THE SAMPLE FILE FROM THE LINK BELOW
You're most welcome!
Is this still relevant?
Yes, this is the only way to load contacts by bulk. It is relevant.
Please sign in to leave a comment.