Pepperi can be automatically integrated with any ERP system.
Your product information and Account information will be transferred automatically into the Pepperi cloud.
Sales Transactions, Activities and updated Account information coming in from Sales Reps or Buyers will automatically be loaded to your ERP system.
Before beginning to setup the automatic ERP integration we highly recommend you read the following articles.
They will give you a background of the system and allow you to plan well for the integration.
The articles below will help you understand exactly which fields you want to import and how to import your Account and Item data to Pepperi via your ERP.
FIRST Read the following:
1) Import of Items - Upload Items
Import of Accounts - Import Accounts.
Pricing - All About Pricing
Discounts - Working with Discounts
2) Customizing the Order PDF and Cart: Customize Cart
3) Customizing your Catalog
4) Detailed instructions on the configuration of the ERP Integration: ERP Integration a step by step guide
Now that you have the background information necessary, you can follow the steps below to configure your automatic ERP Integration with Pepperi:
1. Verify ALL your ERP Setup settings are correct (Date format, Delimeter, Culture, etc. . )
2. Pricing Policy – make sure your Pricing Policy is setup correctly using these instructions: Pricing Policy
3. Import and Map your Accounts/Items
4. Import any additional data via CSV files such as Price lists, payments, transaction history, and more. Additional CSV file formats are described here in detail: Upload data to Pepperi via FTP using csv files
Additional information you should know about this process is listed in this section: How To - Uploading Files via FTP
4. Customize catalog fields and filters.
5. Customize cart view and PDF.
6. Customize XML Order format.
7. Start sending FTP files automatically.
Please sign in to leave a comment.