The build has failed, what should I do?
Make sure all steps in the configuration tab are complete:
- Your Google developer account is set up correctly - e.g. you've accepted all legal agreements
- Pepperi has access to your developer account
- Service account key is active
- You've uploaded the first APK to Play Console
- You've uploaded an icon and logo
Upload status is Failed
- The first APK must be uploaded manually to Play Developer Console
- Make sure Pepperi has access to your developer account
- Service account key is active. For help on this see Pepperi Access - Create Service Account Key
Can I upload the same build twice?
No, Play Console requires that each build number (version code) will have a value greater than the previous build in order to protect against downgrades.