We realize you have different retail buyers using your B2B eCommerce storefront, each with their own needs and different buying processes. Assign your buyers to profile groups. Each profile can view different information and use workflows relevant to them. Distinctions that may exist between different buyer profiles include:
- Some buyers won’t need to pay at checkout while others will
- Some buyers’ orders require review or manager approval before being submitted
- Notifications about certain specials or new lines for specific buyers
- Alerts about minimum quantities or amounts for specific buyers
Essentially this allows you to create multiple storefronts within Pepperi, for example:
- Create an internal storefront for your employees for purchasing your products at employee discounts
- Create a “Guest Storefront” for buyers who need to browse your storefront without placing orders.
- Display item information in the buyer’s language such as item name and description.
Configuration of Buyer Profiles is available in the Back office under Settings -> Users -> Profiles.
Simply add profiles under the "Buyer" entry:
Assigning buyers to their profiles is done in the Contact lists in the WebApp.
Select the buyer(s) you wish to assign to a profile and select "Change Profile" from the menu (you can use the smart search filters to narrow down the list):
Select the profile to be assigned to these buyers: